Dunwoody & Dobson Ltd acted as Main Contractor on the Electrical Infrastructure Upgrade Project at The Mater Private Hospital. This project included : –
- The construction of a new 100m2 basement generator plant room..
- New MV & LV Switch Rooms.
- The installation of a new 2,500KvA generator set with remote radiators.
- The relocation of an existing 1,500KvA generator set.
- New distribution boards, sub-mains cabling.
The upgrade future proofed the hospital’s electrical requirements and ensures a reliable power supply.
Key characteristics of the project included: –
- The project was carried out on a multi phased basis including a micro-managing power shut downs and transfer with no loss of power to the hospital.
- High specification vibration damping within the concrete floor of the new generator room.
- High specification acoustic detailing.
|Mater Private Hospital
|Dunwoody & Dobson Ltd
|Michael Collins Associates
|King & Moffatt Ltd